“In The Best Interest of my Clients,
All of the Time and Without Exception.”
(Click Here to read client reviews)
To provide my professional services with the highest degree of integrity and diligence while offering unrivaled attention to the needs of my clients.
- University of Judaism, Los Angeles, California – BA Business / Economics.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California.
Credentials and Affiliations
- California Real Estate Broker
- Member of the Southland Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
I have worked in the business sector all of my professional life. My degree in business / economics, coupled with my extensive professional experience, provides me with a keen understanding of the business and real estate environment.
I provide my clients with a level of individualized personal service that the larger real estate firms can not match. With a degree in business / economics and several years of professional experience in the business community, I am able to provide my clients with unrivaled representation in all aspects of the residential real estate transaction. My goal is for every one of my clients to believe, and to feel, as though they are my only client.