Time to STOP Renting!
Are you still renting and throwing your money away every month? Really? Why? NOW is the time to STOP RENTING and take advantage of SUPER LOW mortgage interest rates! I believe that YOU can qualify to buy a house. Contact me TODAY to discuss your options.
Rent or Buy? Should you rent a house or is now the best time to buy? If you are renting your current house, you may be missing an opportunity of a lifetime. Interest rates are still at historically low rates, there are many houses to choose from on the market, and home prices are at a realistic level.
Are You Ready Now? Is now the time to stop renting and make the move to home ownership? Read this week’s article below, and play around with the “Buy vs. Rent Calculator“, to see if it makes sense for you to grab your share of the American dream!
Want to buy but not sure if you can get a mortgage? There are currently several mortgage programs available that make getting a home loan possible for first time buyers and for people who do not have money available for large down payment. Click here and ask me for a referral to a mortgage professional who will be happy to discuss home buying options that may be available to you.
You may be able to buy with a small or a zero down payment. Yes, 100% financing is available for some buyers!
I appreciate Your Referrals = Easy Money!*
*I will send you a check for $500
when your referral’s escrow closes!
(Click Here for More Details)
7 Reasons to Own Your Home
1. Tax breaks.The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, as well as some of the costs involved in buying your home. (Ask your accountant how you may benefit by owning your home instead of renting. -TB)
2. Appreciation. Real estate has long-term, stable growth in value. While year-to-year fluctuations are normal, median existing-home sale prices have increased on average 6.5 percent each year from 1972 through 2005, and increased 88.5 percent over the last 10 years, according to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. In addition, the number of U.S. households is expected to rise 15 percent over the next decade, creating continued high demand for housing.
3. Equity. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home. (Almost like a retirement savings plan that you get to live in! -TB)
4. Savings. Building equity in your home is a ready-made savings plan. And when you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax. (Click Here to learn more about this valuable tax savings program. -TB)
5. Predictability. Unlike rent, your fixed-mortgage payments don’t rise over the years so your housing costs may actually decline as you own the home longer. However, keep in mind that property taxes and insurance costs may increase.
6. Freedom. The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and benefit from your investment for as long as you own the home.
7. Stability. Remaining in one neighborhood for several years gives you a chance to participate in community activities, lets you and your family establish lasting friendships, and offers your children the benefit of educational continuity.